How do you get dinner together after having a new baby? Thankfully, my family is not too picky and I did some freezer cooking while I was pregnant, like assembling the slow cooker Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Pears recipe. Putting some effort into creating a postpartum meal plan definitely pays off at dinner time!
At this point, we are concerned with eating healthy as much as possible within our current season (having a preschooler, toddler, and newborn). While we make some nutritional sacrifices for convenience, we definitely stay healthier and save money by eating at home.
Our Weekly Postpartum Dinner Menu Plan
- Chili (frozen ahead)
- Corn Muffins and Southwest chopped salad
- Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches
- Hummus with pita chips and grapes
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Balsamic Pears and Mushrooms (frozen)
- Quinoa/Rice Blend and chopped kale Salad
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- Breadsticks and Salad
- Sourdough French Toast – Breakfast for Dinner!
- Take Out
Plan your meals, workouts, and goals for the week with this free download >>>>>>>Weekly Fitness and Meal Planner
What does your meal plan for the week look like?
This post was shared on